Tuesday 17 August 2010

What's 'This'?

*

There is only what
'is'!

. . . or . . .

There is only

'this',

Which is
what

'is'.

**

Only what

'is',

or

'this',

is

Real

***

What
'is',

this 
Reality,

is already

Perfect

as
'is'.

****

The
Perfection
of what
 
'is',
 
which is
 
'this',
 
is the
 
Natural Solution
 
to
 
Living
in the
World.
 
 
 
. . . however . . .
 
*****
 
What
'I',
the reader,
 
Acknowledge,
 
Is
What
 
'I'
 
 get!
 
1Imperfect-Acknowledgement2Many?
 
. . .  ;-)

5 comments:

  1. 1duality2many = 1f'ed up world2many '-) Good stuff Doug!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder if this is a post which has most this and is as it is, what is this???

    LOL!!!

    Glad to have you back Doug. Actually I noticed from 2 earlier posts but I seem to have problem commenting on blogspot... I tried thrice and none worked :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's good to be back Rizal, thanks! I posted up your earlier comments on my earlier couple of posts as well...

    ...I also enjoyed your latest post at 'The Soul Sanctuary'; very interesting :-)

    ReplyDelete