Thursday 26 August 2010

Morning Breaks


It is
Morning.
Ahh,
Waking up
as
Stillness,
Pure and Clear.

My
Perception unhindered
By the Drama of Living
In a Mind of Conditioned Ignorance,
There's

. . . Nothing . . .

Here.

No Longer
a
Victim
of
An 
Individual
Called
My
Self!

1NothingHere2Few

Hi Good People of The Blogosphere,

I have three quick points to make.

First off I've started a new blog, it's called Poet's Corner, which kind of gives the game away as to what it is all about and I'm The Cornered Poet! Anyway, I'll still be on here (1Yogi2Many) posting something of my free spirit, probably about once a week, but I hope you'll join my new blog if you enjoy what I write there.

The second point is that I know that I have rubbed some of you up the wrong way on the odd occasion with my direct approach, ahem; Sorry about that . . . I know you're a hardy bunch, and if you're still here, well . . . you've passed all the tests . . . 

. . I Mean You No Harm . . . ha, ha ;-)

My third point is that I'll be away for the week from Saturday, enjoying the sun in the Canary Isles, with no InterWeb access (deliberately so!) . . . lovely, a complete break! I'll return to blogging and everyday life refreshed and raring to go. . .

Till then, have a great week, bfn,

Doug.

6 comments:

  1. 1crazyzennist2waywardyogi...Have a great time! Don't worry about me taking any offense...I'm used to you by now...lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi 1Shinzen2ToughandYetHumble4Words!

    Thanks, this remains my main blog, but I would like to do the poetic thing over at Poet's Corner and keep to a spiritual theme on here.

    See you in a while :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello 1Typo2ManyTalesUnfolding!

    Good 2CUHere Again, how much punishment can one girl take? Poet's Corner will unfold very gradually . . and we will see how it catches on, or not!

    I'll visit your blog on my return :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Then I have have three quick points to make too!

    First... nice words, "Victim of an individual called myself!" Say we'll need to save ourselves from ourselves! LOL!

    Second... actually I love that direct approach! A good sign that we're being true to ourselves and not being some groundless conformists :p

    Third... enjoy your break for good, Doug! *I'm enjoying continuous rain here!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks 1SoulSanctuary2Few;-)

    Rizal, You are another one who understands my message and joins in the chaos for which One is eternally grateful, ha, ha! I love that Soul Sanctuary of yours...

    Almost time to 'Jet Off', see you all again soon
    ;D

    ReplyDelete